Think you have what it takes to rescue The Smurfs from the evil wizard Gargamel? Embark on a trip down memory lane as CluedUpp is bringing a brand new outdoor Smurfs experience to city streets across the USA.
Following the success of “Crimescene Investigator” and “Alice in Wonderland”, CluedUpp are back with their first brand partnership with PEYO to bring you a new type of outdoor experience that combines augmented reality with the physical world to turn cities into the setting of a brand new Smurfs adventure.
Players can expect to explore city streets lead by Brainy Smurf via their devices, solve Smurfy challenges with Willow and meet other favourite Smurfs characters along the way, whilst attempting to help send the Smurfs back home after being captured by the evil wizard Gargamel.
Tref Griffiths, founder of CluedUpp Games, said: “We’re absolutely thrilled to be developing a new range of events alongside such an iconic brand as The Smurfs. This partnership presents a wonderful opportunity for families to explore their city and discover The Smurfs in a completely new and exciting way.”
Taking place entirely outdoors, all you need to play is a phone, the award-winning CluedUpp GeoGames app and a team of 6 willing adventurers. Dressing up blue is highly encouraged.
Tickets for the events are on sale now, costing just $80 for a team of 6 adults (children under 16 play for free) and can be purchased via the CluedUpp website.
For more information, click below.
Notes to editor
- This PR piece is available for immediate release.
- CluedUpp is an immersive outdoor event with over 2 million players participating in over 1200 locations worldwide.
- Just one ticket is needed per team. Each ticket admits up to 6 adults plus kids play for free.
- Tickets are available on the CluedUpp website and players can expect a pre-game instruction email with details (including starting location) 1-2 weeks prior to their event.
- CluedUpp is owned by Tref Griffiths and was formed in 2016.
- All press inquiries to Nicole Read (Digital Marketing Executive) at firstname.lastname@example.org