- What: A giant magical adventure played all across town!
- Start Time: Between 10am and 1pm - Finish before 5pm
- Cost: The price of one team ticket covers a team of up to 6 players
- Game Title: Witchcraft & Wizardry
- Language: All game narrative is written in English.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Choose your event location (we have games in hundreds of cities worldwide)
- Grab a team ticket - just 1 ticket per team of up to 6 players. (amazing value!)
- We'll send you a pre-game briefing via e-mail 2 weeks before your event.
- Arrive at our nominated (and highly secret!) start location anytime between 10am and 1pm on the day.
- Start the game on our entirely self-guided & award-winning app to navigate around town.
- Solve the mystery!
- Take the glory!
- Win prizes!
TO PLAY, YOU'LL NEED:
- A team of wizards & witches (at least 2 but up to 6 players per team)
- Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome witches & wizardry inspired fancy dress
(dressing up is optional but good fun!)
THERE'S PRIZES TO BE WON!
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (witches/wizards inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective witch or wizard (kids prize)
- Best K-9 (dogs prize)
CluedUpp mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided. Over 100 teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to solve a case in your hometown? Grab a ticket and find out today...
P.S. You only need to purchase 1 ticket per team of 6 adults. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
CluedUpp mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided. Over a 100 teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to solve this mystery in your hometown?
Grab a team ticket and find out today...