- What: A magical murder-mystery game played all over town
- Start Time: Between 10am and 1pm (approx 3hrs duration)
- Start Location: The secret start location is revealed 2 weeks before the event
- Cost: One ticket covers a team of up to 6 players (kids play free)
- Game Title: Witchcraft & Wizardry
- Language: All game narrative is written in English
HOW TO PLAY:
- Grab a team ticket (just 1 per team)
- Download our award-winning app
- Unlock the evidence hidden all over town
- Crack clues and solve puzzles
- Unravel the mystery, save the town and take the glory!
TO PLAY, YOU'LL NEED:
- A team of witches & wizards (between 2-6 players)
- Our event app downloaded on your phone
- Unbelievable clue-solving superpowers :-)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Witchcraft & Wizardry inspired fancy dress (optional)
THERE'S PRIZES TO BE WON!
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (witches/wizards inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 (dogs prize)
CluedUpp Detective Days unfold via our award-winning geo-gaming app. Over 100 teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to crack the case? Grab your team ticket and find out today...
P.S. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
CluedUpp mysteries unfold via our award-winning app and the game is self-guided. Over a 100 teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to solve a mystery? Grab your team ticket and find out today...