- What: A magical outdoor murder-mystery experience
- Start Time: Start anytime between 9am and 2pm
- Start Location: Secret start location to be revealed shortly
- Players: One ticket covers a team of 6 (kids play free)
- Language: All game narrative is written in English
HOW TO PLAY:
- Grab 1 ticket per team of six players (AMAZING VALUE)
- Scramble across town and interrogate virtual witnesses
- Crack clues, solve puzzles and complete challenges
- Unravel the mystery, save the town and take the glory!
TO PLAY, YOU'LL NEED:
- A team of detectives (between 2-6 players)
- At least one smartphone per team
- A fantastically clever team name
- Witchcraft & Wizardry inspired fancy dress (optional but fun)
THERE'S PRIZES TO BE WON!
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (witches/wizards inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 (dogs prize)
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- CluedUpp adventures are played entirely outdoors.
- The number of tickets sold will be strictly limited.
- The only people you will be within 2-metres of on the day are your own team-mates.
- We'll designate multiple start-locations to limit team proximity
- Teams can start between 9am and 2pm on the day to minimise active player numbers.
CluedUpp Detective Days unfold via our award-winning geo-gaming app. Over 100 teams are expected to take part on the day.
Think you have what it takes to crack the case? Grab your team ticket and find out today...
P.S. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.
CluedUpp mysteries unfold virtually via our award-winning app and the game is self-guided on the day.
Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own.