Think you have what it takes to save Alice from the Queen of Hearts? Tumble down the rabbit hole as CluedUpp is bringing a brand new outdoor Alice in Wonderland experience for one day only on various dates across Australia.
Following the triumph of “Witchcraft & Wizardry” and “Crimescene Investigator” CluedUpp are back with a new outdoor adventure that combines Lewis Carroll’s much-loved story with gaming and escape-room style challenges in a magical new interpretation.
With a cast of virtual characters straight out of your favorite storybook, save Alice from the Queen Of Hearts in this unique outdoor experience for an unforgettable day of surprises and memorable moments. Hundreds of players will gather on the streets to receive curious clues via their phones as they scramble across their chosen location to solve puzzles and complete challenges against the clock (and other teams).
Tref Griffiths, founder of CluedUpp Games, said: “Our events are all about getting family and friends outside and playing games together in a completely unique way. Alice in Wonderland gave us the perfect opportunity to create a brand new themed experience that we hope people will love. Get ready for some topsy turvy fun!”
Taking place entirely outdoors, all you need to play is a phone, the award-winning CluedUpp GeoGames app and a team of 6 willing adventurers. Dressing up is highly encouraged.
Tickets for the events are on sale now, costing just $120.00 for a team of 6 adults (children under 16 play for free) and can be purchased via the CluedUpp website. But hurry, you don’t want to be late as over 50% of events have sold out.
For more information, visit the events schedule here.
Notes to editor
- CluedUpp is an immersive outdoor event with over 2 million players participating in over 1200 locations worldwide.
- Just one ticket is needed per team. Each ticket admits 6 adults plus kids play for free.
- Tickets are available on the CluedUpp website and players can expect a pre-game instruction email with details (including starting location) 1-2 weeks prior to their event.
- CluedUpp is owned by Tref Griffiths and was formed in 2016.
- All press inquiries including picture/video assets to Nicole Read (Digital Marketing Executive) at firstname.lastname@example.org